Friday, June 20, 2008

Want to talk about something different?

Sometimes I feel badly that I am not posting on a regular basis. Thankfully, that doesn't seem to be deterring you from commenting on previous posts. And that's what this blog is all about. It is our space to talk about what's on our minds and to share ideas. So if you log on and don't find a new entry, please don't click away. Read the comments on previous posts and let's keep talking.

If you'd like to start a new conversation or subject. E-mail me your comments and I'll put them in a new post for you and start another comment stream. Everyone's opinion is important here and we want to talk about what's on your mind.

Right now the future of downtown and renovations are the hot subjects. Check out the comments on "Taking a look at downtown" and "What can I do."

I'm really excited about the traffic and interest that the blog has attracted. Thank you for being open and honest and willing to talk about our strengths and weaknesses.

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment