Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Trick or Treat with Me" Success

I am sorry that I was not able to be in town last Friday night to see all the children who took advantage of the “Trick or Treat with Me” event planned by local merchants. I hear there was an excellent turn out and many business people were scrambling to find more candy.

I can foresee a new tradition in Brownsville. And why not, it gives merchants the perfect opportunity to give back to the community and provides a safe atmosphere for children to enjoy the Halloween holiday. I’ve also heard many parents who were very appreciative.

Two suggestions I have been told over and over are: start earlier and get more businesses to participate. What are your thoughts?

Does anyone have a good guesstimate as to just how many children did participate?

1 comment:

  1. It might be fun to add "Trunk of Treat" to the event - there's lots of parking available.

    ReplyDelete