Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Bucket Truck

Santa doesn't need a sleigh or 8 tiny reindeer when Southwest is around. What in the world am I talking about?

You remember that Southwest Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation won first place in the Hatchie Fall Fest Scarecrow Contest. They also won the People's Choice Award. When it was time to remove the scarecrows from the courthouse lawn, Southwest chose to move theirs to the lawn of their headquarters.
October 2010
I thought that was a great idea but never dreamed that it would be used in so many ways. At Thanksgiving the bucket was occupied by a Pilgrim, complete with a hunting rifle. Now, Santa is using it to get on rooftops.  
December 2010
See what I mean ... and the bag of toys actually has toys peeking out of it.

I'm sure it brings a smile to the faces of those that drive by each day. I know it has mine. Today I made myself turn around and go back to get the picture. I am sorry that I did not get one of the pilgrim at Thanksgiving (maybe next year).

So cute and creative. Can't wait to see who shows up in the bucket next.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Very useful blog post. Thanks for sharing this information. BUCKET TRUCKS

    ReplyDelete