Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goal Setting for 2009

I have to admit that my updating of the AAB website is going slowly. After spending a few days at Christmas doing absolutely nothing, I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. But I am working on it and hopefully by this weekend will be able to upload the new calendar.

Of course with today being New Year's Eve all the talk is about resolutions. I have one resolution I make every year and so far have been able to keep it year after year. I'm sure you've figured out what it is by now - "I resolve to make no resolution." Hey, at least I don't have to worry about breaking it, or worse, feel guilty about not keeping it.

Seriously, I have a great lack of willpower and therefore know it fruitless to resolve anything. Instead I find it easier to set goals. So, my goal for 2009 is to get more organized and find time to do the things I really love - like gardening and painting. (One of the last things I painted is on the wall of my home office. I looked at it last night; it's dated 1995.) Yep, 2009 is going to be a great year!

Happy New Year! And may you accomplish all your goals in '09.

1 comment:

  1. It is easy to set NO goals-but that is a cop out.
    Set a small goal and complete it, then make each goal a little bit bigger, and you will develop confidence. gOOd luck!
    www.divamomis50.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete