Thursday, January 8, 2009

Calling all Green Thumbs

I can't wait to get my hands dirty this year. I have big plans for rearranging my gardens. When we moved I went from a great shade garden full of my favorite plants - Hostas, to a yard that is full sun. I have a lot of adjusting to do and more shade structures to build to accommodate my Hosta collection. This will be a real test of my Master Gardener knowledge.

If these cold rainy days have you wanting for the feel of good clean dirt on your hands, you're the perfect candidate for the new Master Gardener class. UT Extension conducts these classes yearly and classes will begin January 22. Call the Extension office, 731-772-2861, for costs and to sign up. It's great fun and you meet wonderful gardening friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment