Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow and Cold

We got a little snow today. Luckily the ice underneath did not pose as big a problem as it could have. Wonder if anyone found enough accumulation to make a snowman?

I know we’ve had colder winters, but this year has had me chilled to the bone. Just can’t seem to get warm. Sometimes I think the older I get the colder I get. But it seems I’ve always been cold natured. I remember Daddy coming home many times to find me piled on the couch under a bunch of blankets. He would always ask if I’d “heard about that woman freezing to death?” When I’d say no, he’d explain I must have or I wouldn’t be wrapped up so.

So until winter gives way to spring, I'll just sit here, patiently, on the couch under my pile of blankets. Maybe if we all think warm thoughts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment