Friday, January 23, 2009

Valentine Plans

Just yesterday I made the comment that Valentine's seems to be losing it's allure because I have not heard too much about it yet. But today I am hearing of several events planned for that evening and some great deals at local stores for some unique gift items. Darlene at Merle Norman tells me she has some great gift baskets ready for just the right person and something about a "fondue for two." That has my interest, I can't wait to see what that is. Rayz Tanning is offering a couples deal on tanning and has gift items that they are offering to deliver for you. Morris Jewelers is offering free balloons and homemade fudge with some purchases. There's a dinner and blues event planned at the Country Club and Haywood County Relay for Life team is sponsoring an event at the National Guard Armory. I know there are other great deals and events planned for Brownsville. I'd love to hear about what you have planned for Valentine's.

No comments:

Post a Comment